View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Corey Pronman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by couture23 View Post
Do you really see Drouin as the better talent over Jones?

He has the potential to be a franchise d-man.
I discuss this in the link I referenced in the intro. If the call is close from a talent perspective which I believe it is between Jones and the Halifax forwards, especially at the top of the draft, I always favor the forward. Dmen tend to be moderately larger risks due to the difficulty of the position as opposed to forwards who tend to be safer bets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loffer View Post
Juuso Ikonen #29... interesting. You really think some team might gamble with him in? Very unlikely. He may go undrafted even, small and European. But I guess he will be a late round pick.

E. Oh you ranked him #21 earlier...wow.
I don't think he's getting a lot of mainstream buzz, but I've talked to pro scouts who think that highly of him. Heck I heard from scouts last year who were really high on the kid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hab 4ever View Post
Where do you see Samuel Morin going?
I'd guess somewhere in the top 60-75, but could see someone really buying high on the tools. Elite physical game, good defense, skates well especially for his size, but I question his offensive upside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardyvan123 View Post
Petan at 42. Is he still rising and will a strong playoff help him become a threat for the 1st round?
I'm going to talk to some WHL based guys soon once the CBA news cools down to get a better read on Petan, but right now I'm really high on the skill set even with the size concerns. I wouldn't use a playoff performance to really move a player, it's about the large picture and what assets he brings to the table.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stahl2Stall View Post
Zadorov drops 7 spots but he has nothing negative to say about him?
Didn't sour on him, more that I really liked other players. Hagg moved up, Erne moved up, Morrissey, Pulock, Mantha etc. If anything I've seen some improvement in his game since season began.

Corey Pronman is offline   Reply With Quote