View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 07:49 PM
RockLobster
Beatles Guru

vCash: 905
Ok guys...I need your help.

I participated in my first Roller Hockey practice today...needless to say, I was nothing short of awful. But the guy that is putting the team together likes me enough that he apparently wants to give me a spot on the team.

Now, I know my natural lack of athleticism was a big reason why I was so poor, but the other factor were my skates.

They were too small and kept getting loose around my ankles, no matter what I did. So I need your guys' help.

I need some info, and quick, what brands would work better for me on skates? I wear a size 12 shoe size, and have been shopping for the last 2 hrs but am scared to pull the trigger on anything for fear that I buy the wrong skates.

Should I get a wide width? My feet are more comfortable in regular shoes that are more wide (I usually buy Nike or Adidas shoes that are usually worn by skateboarders, I've found that they tend to have a more comfortable width for me).

I'd like to purchase some tonight and pay extra for shipping to have them here by my next practice (which is Thursday).