View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Stats01

vCash: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginKarlssonLehner View Post
Didn't play out so well, whatsoever...

Get some glasses man. I don't know what tourney you were watching but Rielly started off with so much promise(Against the weaker teams) and finished off terribly he was anything but one of their best defenders.

I hope Rielly was suffering from the lack of responsibility his defensive partner was causing, even though Rielly had some blatant mistakes he made himself.

I was very disappointed after watching his great performance in the Sub-series. Rielly's skating gives him all the ability to perform offensively but I think he will top out as a number 2-3 option.
LMFAO so a kid who is playing in his first wjhc has a couple of mediocre games and your whole opinion of him changes. You're a joke.

Have you seen any Moose Jaw games this year..I'd advise you start because you're clueless. He's the only reason Moose Jaw isn't completely crapping the bed this season. Completely dominates games. Give your head a shake.

If there is one guy to complain about it's Hamilton, when you have returning players you expect them to dominate, not rip on a kid who's 18 and playing in his first tournament. I hope someone bumps this thread next year when Rielly is tearing it up for Canada.

Stats01 is offline   Reply With Quote