View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 08:40 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVW View Post
Cervenka actually has a blood clot and not an infection. Hopefully its dealt with quickly.

The Flames still are predominantly a vet team and many of our key guys weren't playing any hockey. Iggy AND Tangs are not known for being quick starters, Cammy has had injury trouble and is unproven at center. We definitely have the potential to make some noise, but I think the Flames may be in tough to make the playoffs.

I think the Oilers are gonna get off to a hot start, and I predict the Nucks will start slow also and will be battling for 7-8th spot come playoff time.
I could see it if they can't get a number 2 center for Luo since Kesler is out with no time table to return.

I think we either finish top 5 in the west or bottom 5 in the league, it all depends if we start slow like we have the last few years or if we are in January form that we are usually in when we are one of the top teams but can't make up the ground from our slow start. If Cervenka is injured it could be a huge chance for either Stajan or Backlund to step up and secure a top 6 spot and a place on this roster going forward.

TheHudlinator is offline   Reply With Quote