View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Thesensation19

vCash: 500
Any 3 fwds?
Malkin- Crosby- Giroux... is Giroux hurt? If not him than Nash or Ilya Kovulchuk.

If you want positions
LW- Ilya Kovulchuk is the safest bet. He posted over 1ppg in Russia and will be ready to lead the Devils

C- Evgeni Malkin- Or should I say Yvegni... The guy is a stud in Russia and his work ethic continues to improve. With Crosby back, and star powered line up around him it will only help him!

RW- Tyler Seguin- Continues to improve. A bottom 6 or top 6 player whose already won a cup and the hearts of everyone in Boston.

These 3 guys all have been playing in Europe and that will help them get started in NHL

Defense...

I believe
Ryan McDonagh will be a true shocker this season. Look at his #s and tell me hes not impressive. He played well in Russia and I think mixing that style into his game will improve it. Hate to leave off Karlsson but think McDonagh will be a dark horse for the Norris.

Zdeno Chara- Always ready to go. No Doubt About it.

Goalie-
I respect Quick a whole lot but I have known Henrik Lundqvist for some time now and hes never let us down once. I think Hank comes out ready to play IMMEDIATELY and this rest and short season will be good for the Rangers in the playoffs

Thesensation19 is offline   Reply With Quote