View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Ryker

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDu View Post
Would anyone right now take Laughton over a struggling Wellwood?
I don't know, he was one of my favourite players on the team last year. I know he's never going to be a star, but I like him on the third/fourth line. His stats are concerning, though, but they don't necessarily translate to the NHL. It's a different league, after all. Plus, I think there are other options ahead of Laughton, even though I'm not opposed to maybe giving him a chance, as well. But he's going to be a grinder at this stage, and I think we can find one of those any day of the week, and let him develop his game in the OHL a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers222 View Post
Any thoughts on Brian Rolston....1 year cheap if he would accept. Adds forward depth and a good shot from the point?
I like the guy a lot, I won't lie. So I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to acquiring him, but that would only leave one spot for our prospects (Rinaldo/Sestito/Wellwood/...), which I'm not sure is the best idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyersfan187 View Post
I personally like Sestito a lot for our fourth line.
Yup, so do I, at least from the few games I've seen him play in. I didn't make him see any bad plays, he's a good grinder, and he even made for some dangerous offensive plays (ours, before someone jumps on it )

Ryker is offline   Reply With Quote