View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 09:35 PM
KaylaJ
i bent my wookie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morozov View Post
I'm not going to pretend like I understand this guys situation, and I try to adopt an approach similar to KaylaJ's but it's just becoming such a circus with this guy. He's definitely not doing himself any favours from a NBA career standpoint.
Personally I think this would all be better if it was dealt with in a much more quiet way. White will take to Twitter no matter what, but the media should just let that be and move on. No more stories about where he's been sent or if he's been suspended. Most people following this story from the beginning knew this was not going to be some Rudy epic where White walks out onto the court in his first year and many people have questioned if it would ever happen (even before all of this), so why continue to cover it esp when there are so many questions not answered? I do my best to stay away from it simply because of how hurtful it can be to read such naive comments people have about anxiety, but maybe it's time everyone stepped back and realized people's issues are like snowflakes, all different.

KaylaJ is offline   Reply With Quote