View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Pseudonymous

vCash: 500
Flack? Not from me. I love booth. And his driving to the net is something we need. But not as much as what we get from samuelsson. Hes just a VERY smart player who plays with an edge and can put up points regardless if its a tight game or open game. And always heightened his game in the playoffs.

I expect booth to always be a player that just chips in in the playoffs and hardly any type of force. Sure he'll get his 25-30 goals in the season. and thats great

And you dont compare the ballard trade without grabner, who cares what they did with him, they got a good player. Them giving him away doesn't change our trade with them. They got howden and the rookie of the year in grabner.

our team believes in players with defensive ability too, not all teams believe every scorer needs to be real good defensively too. lots of scorers have been ****** defensively and still helped their teams a great deal

just because he didn't fit our teams expectations and he isnt' a well rounded player doesn't make him not a good piece