View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Brad Tolliver
Terror Goes Into

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradD View Post

I just highlighted in bold everything you said that didn't make sense. We're talking about the future, not this season. Keep Beagle for now, you have to let go of someone when these players show up.

I just want to know who you guys would get rid of. I bolded the ones i'm giving you a choice of. That's the entire point of me saying these things. I simply listed players that were already on the hot seat of losing their jobs when the new players come in. I'll give Chimera and Brouwer the benefit of the doubt for the sake of argument.

You need to find a place for Kuznetsov, Forsberg, and Wilson at least. Possibly Galiev, Mitchell, or Barber if they want to bring them up, which I don't doubt. Don't forget we also attained Zach Hamill.

Good luck.

Ovechkin, Backstrom, Laich
Chimera, Ribeiro, Brouwer
Perreault, Johansson, Ward
Beagle, Hendricks, Wolski
Players don't usually experience significant improvement beyond the age of 30. Hendricks isn't anything special, especially if you are talking about the future.

They don't need to be making roster spots for players that haven't proven to be ready to become NHL regulars this season.

Last edited by Langway: 01-07-2013 at 12:13 AM.