View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 10:15 PM
Pseudonymous

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canucker View Post
He was a 36 year old UFA coming off a fairly significant injury they traded for a 28 yr old power forward...I make that trade every day of the week.

What is happening here, this guy was just debating posts regarding booths play and saying he'll wait to judge, now hes trying to debate me who had a similar stance?

There multiple people logged into your account?

Quote:
I'm willing to give Booth this season to prove himself before deciding whether or not to cut him loose...I think he's a better bet to rebound than an aging Samuelsson.
Quote:
Booth has 309 NHL games under his belt before joining the Canucks, he should know how to play the game by now. You can't make him out to be a rookie here. He had time to acclimate and got worse as the season went on. He deserves this season to be further evaluated, but not much more than that IMO.
My head hurts. Im going to go back to work

Though you are right about him being 36, about the only knock. But our window is now and he still has a few good years ahead of him IMO. And years i still think he'd be better than booth as long as hes playing. Im willing to say its a pretty even trade (51/49 florida) but given i think our chance was the strongest these past couple years and for the next couple. It is tough to swallow.

Last edited by Pseudonymous: 01-06-2013 at 10:22 PM.