View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 10:23 PM
KaylaJ
i bent my wookie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avs_19 View Post
If he's going to continue to speak about it publicly and call out his GM/team then I think the media should cover it. The fans and anyone else paying attention to this story should know that he refused to show up to practices, refused his D league assignment, and is now suspended.

It's a weird and sad situation but far too many people are just taking White's side and feeling sorry for him. He is dealing with a serious problem here but people should also look back at his history. Got arrested a couple of times, I think he assaulted a security guard, got suspended in college, decided to quit and walk away from basketball, etc. He has a lot of issues and not all of them are related to his anxiety.

If they're going to cover it, they should cover it all. What does White want/need, what has Houston offered, and who are these Drs who get brought up? Every time they do a story, it's just the same old blurb as last time with he's been sent down/suspended and some tweets. Great, and?

Also, I think it's pretty obvious if he's not with the Rockets or their Dleague team that he didn't report. What's the point of continuing to bring it up when everyone already knows why? I like how NBATV covered it, said it happened and moved on to other cuts and whatnot, but didn't spend a whole lot of time on it. It's fine to be mentioned, but constantly getting articles about it?

KaylaJ is offline   Reply With Quote