Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVI
View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 10:25 PM
HTFN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradD View Post

Okay, you didn't even mention Wilson or the possibility of Kuznetsov joining after the Olympics (no idea how that works out, someone confirm?) and figuring the Caps usually had several people per year I don't see why Beagle would get to stay with a whopping, get this, 5 POINTS.

Plus if they even attempt to bring up Galiev and he somewhat succeeds he's gone.

Also why would you put Johansson on the first line? That is the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life. Laich or Forsberg.

Holy crap. Today has been great. You really know how to talk to people, don't you? Besides, you're really giving yourself away when you suggest that one of the better situations for replacing Jay Beagle's near-worthless minutes is to give them to the young, just-budding kid who most deserves the slow-cooker, I assume because he's a big body, and a new toy. I don't pretend to know everything, but this strikes me as 101 course stuff.

Also why would you put Laich on the first line? That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. Beagle or Barber.