Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVI
View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 10:30 PM
LetsGoBears

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradD View Post
I actually do know what positions they play. I don't care what you are, you didn't read my post in the beginning. Hendricks is here to stay. Go back and read my posts, especially the ones where I say "please pick a better lineup if you criticize"

Thanks for proving my point with me with Sjogren
If you knew the positions they play then why did you say they could replace Beagle who is a 4th liner specializing in defense and faceoffs? Better yet! How does Sjogren prove anything for you? I mean he actually is a big bodied center that has some dot skills and defensive game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradD View Post

Okay, you didn't even mention Wilson or the possibility of Kuznetsov joining after the Olympics (no idea how that works out, someone confirm?) and figuring the Caps usually had several people per year I don't see why Beagle would get to stay with a whopping, get this, 5 POINTS.

Plus if they even attempt to bring up Galiev and he somewhat succeeds he's gone.

Also why would you put Johansson on the first line? That is the dumbest thing i've ever heard in my life. Laich or Forsberg.
Why should I give you a "better line up" when you act like this to a perfectly reasonable one. Wilson is a bit of a project and can easily spend a year in the AHL if not more. Ever think that Kuznetsov likes being in his home country and will honor the contract he signed? The earliest he could come over is the end of February or even later depending on how the KHL handles the schedule with the Olympics.

The Caps could not care less how many points Beagle gets if he has a high FO % and does well at containing other teams 1st and 2nd lines.

Since you didn't get this last time...

GALIEV DOES NOT PLAY CENTER!

Last edited by LetsGoBears: 01-06-2013 at 10:40 PM.