Thread: Speculation: Acq/ Rost. Bldg./ Cap Part XVI
View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 12:01 AM
LetsGoBears

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradD View Post
You guys must be in a bad mood figuring the Skins game or something. I'm actually a pretty cool guy with some knowledge of the sport so you could lay off with the insults and mockery.

Won't be responding to ANY posts with huge bold lettering or someone constantly mocking.

Already pointed out that I know Galiev is not a Center, but Hendricks can fill our center role if he keeps improving. Just as Langway said, that would make Beagle (get this) almost USELESS.

Already settled for keeping Chimera and Brouwer, but eventually they'll move down the lines when the new guys come in.

I have no idea why someone named this the 2013 Capitals Camp thread, I was referring to the future of the Capitals from next season to the next several years

If you want to be a dbag instead of actually discussing topics, then the door is that way.
Not a Skins fan so not sure what that is all about?

We've already said that Hendricks faceoffs skills are not that of Beagles, and the Caps aren't benching/ditching Beagle to move Hendricks to center to make room for Galiev on the 4th wing. Also mind pointing me to where Langway said that?

How about you actually respond to some of the numbers and facts that have been presented to you and stop acting like a victim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden Carlzner View Post
I can't believe Beagle's point production is actually a debate right now... LOL
A debate requires to or more sides. Right now it is one person running around beating on things and other watching and wondering what the hell is going on.

Last edited by LetsGoBears: 01-07-2013 at 12:08 AM.