Richards - Toews - Nash
J.Staal

Letang - Weber
Keith - Doughty
Staal - Pietrangelo
Schultz

Price
Ward
Fleury or Luongo depending on how Luongo plays in his new destination he could still be the starter for this team

I imagine an all Oilers PP with Letang on the second unit, like the Sharks PP for Team Canada 2010
Nugent-Hopkins will not be on the team. I do not think he is ready for prime time being that he is still 19 right now, and 20 next year. His time will come in 2018. Frankly, there are other better options than RNH. Frankly, i know he racked up a lot of points in the WJC, but he was nowhere to be found in the Semi-final Team USA game, a game where Canada needed him to step up. He just finished one whole year, which people forget, where he was very inconsistent at times. I am still a

huge Getzlaf fan, and one bad year, one stupid penalty in the WC (a blessing since Canada is now in the weakest pool in Sochi which they will easily win) should not disqualify him from the conversation. I would choose Getzlaf over RNH, call me crazy if you want, based on Getzlaf's resume, especially his strong play in Vancouver 2010. I also would not overlook Iginla. Despite all the criticism he took last year, he still managed 32 goals having an "off year". He has had 12 straight seasons of at least 30 goals, and his veteran leadership will always come in hand in Sochi.