View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 11:08 PM
I Am Score*
---BradD---

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz View Post
Apparently not, other than every Caps prospect is going to make it to the NHL, and therefore we should get rid of perfectly productive players to make way.
Never said that at all. I started out stating what players were on the hot seat. Let you guys have Chimera and Brouwer although if you read the post it was actually a low chance both would leave.

I said guys that produce 5 points on an NHL roster in that time span should go. Not sure why this is so complicated. I like Beagle as a player and as a person, but I think we could improve in that area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoBears View Post
Not a Skins fan so not sure what that is all about?

We've already said that Hendricks faceoffs skills are not that of Beagles, and the Caps aren't benching/ditching Beagle to move Hendricks to center to make room for Galiev on the 4th wing.

How about you actually respond to some of the numbers and facts that have been presented to you and stop acting like a victim?
Redskins lost, so that's what I was referring to.

Hendricks is improving in my mind and is becoming a better player each year with the Caps. Quality guy and quality player.

All i'm saying is that if you have Hendricks keep improving and he can take faceoffs there is no need for Beagle. At this point, even a free agent could be better who could actually help produce that forth line better.

That was literally all I was saying. Not sure why everyone has to freak out about it though.