View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 12:12 AM
I Am Score*
---BradD---

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langway View Post
Too bad he signed a three-year extension. 4Cs signed to three-year deals never get traded. If it happens, it happens but to this point GMGM likes him just fine. Of course, he's often not rewarded for such strong loyalty to fringe players. Pinning Beagle's potential redundancy on one particular player, though, says a lot about the organization's center depth.

That someone would be me since your original post says: "In my opinion these players have got to play well THIS SEASON or be on extreme pressure from the fans and McPhee to leave town."

Since there's little in the way of forthcoming camp competition, this was an adequate prelude to the season of sorts. Or was. I think we need a do-over.
Yup. And I do think the thread title is a little misleading since I wasn't talking about camp, was talking about the general season and what is going to happen in the future.

If you can't tell I believe in Perreault a lot. I'll give you that Beagle can be a replacement but eventually they'll part ways with him. Alot of value in Hendricks, try not to throw it away. Little value in Beagle since he's not going to be one of those guys who is locked up and a huge fan favorite.

No biggies though.