View Single Post
Old
01-06-2013, 11:46 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Markov (yes I'm just kidding! we need Markov in our top 3...but #1 priority with Markov is that he learns how to shield/protect himself or avoid trouble/dirty-violent bodychecks a la Subban+Gorges...ok I won't go there! forget I mentioned Markov in this thread! I'm just going to hope he stays healthy for once, and if as usual he gets injured after 10-20-30 games only...I'll hope for another top 3 overall pick for our Habs!! and also for our management to finally get that young veteran top 3-4 iron-man dman we really need to replace Markov, once and for all, unless Markov stays healthy...miracles do happen).

Buyouts:
Gomez...Bourque...or Kaberle??
What if the Habs don't buyout Gomez? Is it a guarantee?
Sorry for my silly question, but...they have to buyout at least 1-2 players per season now? (or it's to their advantage since it won't count against the cap,etc?). So...in the end the Habs may keep Gomez, Bourque, Kaberle...right? it's a possibility?
(I'd give Bourque 40 games but if it's like last year...ayoye that will be torture! but I'd give him 30-40 games... Therrien won't put up with slackers like Bourque and ex-Hab-Cammalleri anyway, from what I read).

Last edited by Mr. Hab: 01-07-2013 at 12:16 AM.
Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote