View Single Post
01-07-2013, 01:27 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Bleach Clean View Post
Would Bozak + Kadri + 1st be a robbery for Burke?
Pretty close IMO. A 1st and one of their top 4 prospects is what I'd expect, but Bozak holds virtually zero value for me. The 3rd piece has to be a lot better, def not a pending UFA.

Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
I can see Bozak potentially being part of a deal, but merely as a warm body. With Kesler still injured and no concrete timetable for his return, this team could use another capable top 9 center, enter Bozak.

That said, no way he's the center piece or even an integral part of any Luongo trade. He's a warm body, that can fill a short term need on a short term contract, nothing more. Names such as Kadri, Kulemin, Frattin, Finn, 1st round pick(not a name I know), will be the integral pieces of any deal.
Ya I hear yah. But I'd prefer they didn't trade a valuable asset for a warm body who'll likely be gone in 6 months. It's not worth it, esp when they have Ebbett/Schroeder/Lappy/Higgins to fill a short term need. Ideally, no trade is made w/ Tor. I'd like to see them get a goalie cause I have a soft spot for Cdn teams - but they just don't have the assets IMO.