View Single Post
01-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Free Kassian
vCash: 500
Love this thread idea. Here's mine:

Favourite Genre: Probably hard rock or blues rock but I'm not too picky.
Favourite Band(s) or Artist(s): Van Halen, Big Sugar, Oasis, Big Wreck, the Stones, old Aerosmith, Zeppelin, Blue Rodeo, White Stripes/Jack White, Mark Knopfler/Dire Straits Jeff Healey etc..
Favourite Songs: Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground - White Stripes, Dear Mr. Fantasy - Big Sugar (cover of Traffic), You could be mine - GNR, The Oaf, Ladylike, Under the Lighthouse - Big Wreck, Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits etc etc etc..
Best Album(s) ever made: Van Halen I, Houses of the Holy - Zeppelin, various stones albums, partial to Sticky Fingers, Exile and Voodoo Lounge, In Loving Memory Of.. - Big Wreck, Hemi-Vision - Big Sugar and many other assorted artists.
Least Favourite Genre: Most of that awful rap-rock that came out in the late '90s, Limp Bizkit, Kid Rock, etc. Yfgh.
Least Appreciated Band or Artist(s): Plenty.
Most Over-appreciated song: Jump - Van Halen. Love the band, hated the song and the direction it took them in.
A song that you like from and artist you don't like: I've been known to tap my foot occasionally when a Katy Perry song comes on.
Favourite Song from your birth year: Money for Nothing - Dire Straights
Instruments you play: Guitar
Musical Experience: Farting around in our spare room with my three guitars (current setup, I've owned more than 50), amp (would like a better one) and loads of effects.
Favourite Song you made: I've written lots.. unfortunately they're all in my head. Most of them are just freeform blues and rock riffs.

Free Kassian is online now   Reply With Quote