Old
01-07-2013, 04:31 AM
LiveeviL
No unique points

vCash: 50
Send a message via ICQ to LiveeviL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bougieman View Post
Our defense is FINE. Especially if Ballard steps up the way I'm expecting him to now that he's injury free and more settled in. He couldn't drop any further down the ladder at this point, anyway. It's all up from here.

Edler is coming along perfectly, and I'm excited to see what kind of player Garrison is.

What we REALLY need is secondary scoring. Players that step up when the chips are down. It was a serious issue in the last two playoff rounds we played -- both of which we lost, in case anyone has forgotten. Scoring goals, not defence, was the major issue for this team in both series. Raymond is not cutting the mustard, for one, and he's not the only one that seems to fade away when the going gets rough.
Yes, in the choice between an even better D-man and a more solid 2nd line I know what I want.

But, we haven't seen yet what the second line will look like. With Kesler out some more time (which is bad of course) I am still expecting something new, creative and unexpectedly good coming out of it.

LiveeviL is offline   Reply With Quote