View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 04:38 AM
habsfanatics

vCash: 500
Screw it, I was going to try my best to stay away this season, but i can't. I've changed from a tanking view to a lets wait and see view. Our puck moving dman have the potential to be the game changers here. If Kabs is in shape and Markov's knee is set to go. We have the potential to best last year by a significant margin.

Puck movers are the most important players on the ice post 1st cba, and I don't expect much to change and we have an abundance, from what I have read, Kabs has been working hard. PK mentioned on sportsnet that Kabs contacted him once the lockout was over to get back to training, anyone training with PK is taking the right steps imo. PK and patches are probably two of the most dedicated off the ice workers in the entire league. If they can give a lesson to the newer players along with some of the vets like kabs, it will go along way.

I've been reading alot of posts from Carey Price and normally I'm a bit critical of him being for overly optimistic, but his positive approach has caused me to rethink my position. A lot of what he says makes sense.

I'm tired of hoping we lose. Lets go Habs.