View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 07:48 AM
SniperHF
Global Moderator
The Tank thanks you

vCash: 500
I must say I love reading the HF 2013 predictions thread, such predictable results

Agreed with XX's roster for the most part. Schlemko's play could be pretty important. You know Rusty is gonna get injured at some point, and Schlemko still hasn't proven himself to be back yet. But that would get Stone some needed and deserved time.

Also we need to see the Derek Morris of the Last month of the season, and not the prior year and a half.

One thing I'm interested to see who is better, Michalek or Klesla. I'd say the Michalek we all saw when last in a Yotes uniform was better. But is he the same guy? His reputation seems to have taken a bit of a hit and I can't say I've watched enough Penguins to know myself.

Gonna be odd not having Pyatt to dump on Though he was a role player he was a more significant part of the teams identity than his on-ice role would indicate. We'll see if that changes things and who fills that void.

And also of huge importance is how Vrbata plays without Whitney and if Sullivan can fill some of that void. If its apparent Sullivan isn't working after 3-4 weeks DM will have to make a move fast.

Finally I'd say Yandle being closer to the 10/11 version of himself would be a BIG help. Seems like its all between the ears with the mistakes in the neutral zone.

Last edited by Naurutger: 01-07-2013 at 08:36 AM.
SniperHF is offline   Reply With Quote