View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 06:51 AM
Whalers Fan
Go Habs!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesh View Post
Whalers fans will be happy when coach v signs Gibson and when jt miller returns from the ahl to the o for more playing time. Look out london
I have a feeling the asking price for Gibson will be higher than Plymouth is willing to pay, especially after his performance at the WJC. The past four games of Nedeljkovic in net could well have been an audition to determine if he can be the starter now.

As for Miller, I would be surprised if he's sent back, but it certainly would be a nice addition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semin View Post
Hi, Caps fan here. I notice how Tom Wilsons stats has progressed this year but how has he come along compared to last year?

Do you Whaler fans see him becoming a good power forward for Washington in a few years?
Wilson looks pretty much the same this year as last season, and that is not a bad thing. He always hustles. He is not the most skilled player on the team, but has enough talent to contribute offensively.

I have not noticed him playing quite as physical this year -- the body checks seem to be down a little. Noesen has taken over as the guy hitting everything that moves... and it got him a 10 game suspension.

With his size, skill set and work ethic, I think Wilson can eventually be a power forward in the NHL. He still needs some development, though, so I would expect him back in the OHL next season.