01-07-2013, 10:50 AM
Top 6 Spaling

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pspot View Post
something around Wilson for Gunnarsson

or would you guys want Franson back?
Franson isn't close to a top 4 D.

As for Gunnar, good player, but with Josi, Ellis, and Blum, we have plenty of young D. A vet is really what we need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonMorrison View Post
I'd suggest something around Hjalmarsson for Smith but I don't think Pred fans would like that. It does help both teams as Smith can play #2C but Smith is probably the best offensive weapon the Predators have had in a while. That being said, I still think the Predators would be fine without him.
I would absolutely love to bring in Hjammer, but I don't think we can afford to lose Smith for him. Smith is the only Pred who has a chance to be a true first line center IMO (Wilson is a winger).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey 4 Life View Post
To
Nashville
Liles
Colborne

Toronto
Wilson

Nashville gets a top for d man on a short term respectable contract and a c prospect with size, skill, and two way ability. The leafs get a very big upgrade on colborne thats another option other then connolly and bozak for the top line.
Liles is someone I have thought about and like, but not for Wilson. I'd offer a 2nd, and that's about it. He is getting very old, and not a big fan of his contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldsteelonice84 View Post
Hjalmarsson for Wilson? Hammer always seemed like the perfect Pred.
The only way I see this working is if something else is adding. Hjammer+Shaw for Wilson+Hannan or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy8920 View Post
Wilson centering JVR would be intriguing.

But it looks like they are not willing to move him.

Liles with Weber would be a decent move until Ellis is ready.

Liles + 2nd
for
Wilson + 4th
Again, like Liles, not for Wilson.

Top 6 Spaling is offline   Reply With Quote