View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Cullksinikers

vCash: 500
Make or Break Year for Q?

If this team falters again in the first-round or doesn't make it (I think they'll make it in some fashion), I think the onus has to be on Q. In my opinion, there's no way a team with Kane, Toews, Sharp, Hossa, Seabrook, and Keith should not get to the WCQF once in three years. If they make it a third year, it's time to go. I am not a fan of his constant juggling of the lines and falling in love or hate of players. The loving in hating either rewards or punishes a player with a role they don't deserve. Whether or not Bowman and Wirtz agree with my sentiments, I believe Q needs to at least win a playoff round to be worthy of sticking around. And you are damn right the Cup from 2010 spoiled me after watching years of awful teams. Just because he won coming on three years ago doesn't mean that should give him a three-plus-year window of slack because he was the coach of a championship team. It's time for Q to lead these guys. There is plenty of talent on this team to make a deep run. He needs to get them pointed in the right direction and possess them with the right amount of discipline to work our way toward making something magical happen again.

Thoughts?

Cullksinikers is offline   Reply With Quote