View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Tawnos
A guy with a bass

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by haseoke39 View Post
The problem with your logic is anyone can make up anything about honor and say that their side won. I say the owners got honor and valor and all of that because because and if you disagree with me that therefore the owners won then you're just out of touch. It's all eye of the beholder crap. I say the union was completely dishonored by having to accept a deal that ended up paying them less than they would have gotten two months ago - shameful tail between the legs moment where they were forced to supplicate themselves to ownership. It's true because I say so and if you don't see it the way I do you're out of touch.

Don't judge a deal on that kind of ********. Count the dollars.
I'm judging the deal on what the known interests of the parties are. That's called reality. I'm not doing it off of opinion, but rather what the sides claim.

And I never claimed that the players won this negotiation. When compared to the last CBA, they lost or held ground on far more issues than they gained ground on. All I'm saying is that compared to the deal offered by the league in October, this deal is far better from the union's perspective. You may disagree that it actually is better from your perspective, but I don't see how someone can dispute that it is from their's.

Tawnos is online now   Reply With Quote