View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 01:36 PM
ClemQ

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chsb View Post
I don't know about the Drakkar Management, but a lot of fans are complaining that he watered down extensively his physical game this season.
Also he is being used on occasion on the first D pairing and on the PP and PK where he shows lack of mobility...
He would be a good fit in Bathurst if he was using his body as a #4 shutdown guy and as an enforcer.
But I would not give a 1st round pick for him and that is the rumour about the asking price in BC.....funny that you did not hear that one.
BC are actively shopping for a PPQB plus a backup goaltender and Noreau could be shopped for that reason.
I doubt that BC would trade him to Halifax as a rumour has it because they might find Noreau on their path if Halifax acquired him, something they would resent highly.
Noreau is still the best fighter in the Q even if he was rather quiet this season.
i have an inside with BC, and the reason i never heard the rumor, is because it's false and doesnt exist!!! Why would a team, 2nd overall in the league (4th overall a month ago) which already owns 2 (since they traded one to Gat) picks in the first round, try to acquire a 1st round pick in return for a top 4 D? Their 2nd overall, not 12th overall. They actually are contending...not wishing they were!!! Dont you think they would be more inclined to move a player like Verplaest, who is a physical player also + a pick or combination of picks for that PP QB??
They are looking for a puck moving D, just like Halifax, and Moncton, and Bathurst....are there any left that arent 20yr old? Everyone is set with their 20's, and there are not many 19's worth paying for.

Same thing with a Goalie, Halifax would love to have an experienced back up that could start, BC would also and Moncton would love to have a goalie that can stop the puck..

Your 12th overall.....9pts out of the 8th spot and you have played the most games of all teams in the league. Seriously.... i'm not sure why you think teams above them in the standings would want to move their top players to bathurst.

ClemQ is offline   Reply With Quote