View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 12:51 PM
jagrgodr

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigG44 View Post
Jagr will play today as a farewell to the Czech fans. I think it's awesome, and I respect him for doing it.

Selfishly ... bit scared ... lol ... just Dallas' luck he gets hurt in the farewell game.
Did you read that somewhere? Kladno played yesterday, and not today, but will play tomorrow.

There are a lot of beliefs and wrong perceptions about Jagr. The most important thing in Jagr's life is Hockey, he eats breathes sleeps hockey. He will do everything and anything he can do play one last home game. Remember how quickly he came to Kladno as soon as the lockout was announced? He got special permission to join his Kladno team from Bettman, so if he really wants to play one more home game to say goodbye i honestly think he will do it unless the Stars tell him no. I bet he made some calls to get permission to play.

I honestly have a feeling Jagr won't be back to Kladno for another 2 years. I think he will have a respectable or great year, and someone will want to sign him next year. Also remember that Kladno makes absolutely NO money, if anything he is losing money, so he is depending on the NHL to help him pay for the Kladno team. The only way Kladno will make money in the future is if they build a new stadium and i bet jagr will help finance it.

jagrgodr is offline   Reply With Quote