View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 02:04 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleedred View Post
I'm thinking a trade could be coming. Even if it's for no real forwards. Just to open up another spot on forward would be cool if we're struggling to score. I'm thinking Tallinder would be the odd man out. Very small chance I think Fayne is a possibility. Don't see anyone else going. It could be like how we traded Steckel last year right after camp ended.
I can definitely see a trade coming. Maybe not right off the bat. Maybe a month or two into it. Never know who will come upon a need for a defenseman, or if our forwards will be lacking. Not sure who would be the odd man out. Can really see that being a product of performance in the first portion of the season. I think Tallinder wouldn't be the odd man out unless his play dictates that. Really think he's a guy they want in the lineup given his style of play. They seemed to really want him in there late in the playoffs last year when he was healthy. I can see them shopping one of Greene or Fayne. Those are the guys I could see another team most likely offering over-value for, and would also be the most replaceable given the type of guys we have down the pipeline.