View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 02:00 PM
Scott04

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Caller View Post
There's a hockey store in Montclair, don't remember the name of it anymore. The owner used to be the Devils equipment manager and has signed jerseys all over the place. So, thats probably where they sent it. Years ago (probably around 03), my dad ordered the Synergy grip for me for Christmas (when it first came out). When he went to the store to pick it up, the owner handed it to him and the blade was signed by Scott Niedermayer. He had been in the store about 5 minutes beforehand.
Do you know where that store is? I distinctly remember that the guy Floyd Hall Arena sent it to was in NY, not a store in Montclair. I do know a store near Montclair, but I believe it is technically in Cedar Grove, or maybe Verona? Its on Pompton/23. Somewhere between Bloomfield Ave and Willowbrook. Just can't remember exactly where the lines are drawn on there. Not sure if we're talking about the same store. The one I'm thinking of was actually the first place I went for my jersey. They don't do the stitching though. Their options were more heat press type stuff. It looked pretty good, but it wasn't what I wanted so I went elsewhere.