Originally Posted by NyIsles19 View Post
Moulson-JT-Boyes(Strome)
Bailey-Nielsen-Okposo
Grabner-Cizikas-Ullstrom(Boyes)
Martin-Reasoner-Boulton/Joenssuu

Streit-Macdonald
Hamonic-Visnosky
Carkner-Donavon/ness

For me this is how i see our opening lineup starting out most likely. Although you have to assume the islanders will give strome the 9 games and anything less than superb play i want him back at juniors. Also i only want him up if he is getting top 6 minutes so what do you guys think even if it was just for this year to ease him into the NHL keep him on JT wing considering how Boyes isn't nearly as talented.

Also Same goes for Nino, unless he truly earns a spot on the team let his confidence soar in a potential Sound Tiger playoff run being the go to guy. 1 question i do have regarding him is can nino play the RW? if so i would even consider placing him with JT in regards to what i said about strome.

As far as our 6th defense spot i would really rather bring a capable FA but not quite sure who id want and i really just see Snow letting a few guys in BP fight for it.
And this is what I wanted for Nino last year and want this year: a valuable life lesson to implant and remain in his head and heart. Success. Something he can bring to the lineup when he is ready. Something that can shape the foundation of his career, a little bit moreso than bad passing with Reasoner and skating with his head down.

No Nino this year.....the gain is far greater if Nino can lead and shine for the AHL team than if he can show he is NHL ready for once this year. Not worth it in the long run.

I choose exceptional over ready.

OlTimeHockey is offline   Reply With Quote