God Says No

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Silfverberg - Spezza - Michalek
Latendresse - Turris - Alfredsson
Greening - Regin - Condra (Stone)
Z. Smith - JOB - Neil/Daugavins

- my guess is that Zibanejad & Stone replace Condra & Daugavins next season, if not at some point this yr. If Regin & Latendresse don't work out, they could be replaced by Grant & DD with Greening & Z. Smith moving up.

Phillips - Karlsson
Methot - Gonchar
Boroweicki - Lundin/Benoit

- my guess is that Boroweicki is called up first until Lundin is back. Once Lundin comes back Wiercioch could get called up or they could keep Benoit/Boroweicki up. I would like to see Gryba get a shot at some point since he is one of the few right handed shot defenceman on this team. I also think that the Murrays will sign Andrej Sustre at the end of this NCAA season.

Anderson - Bishop/Lehner
- unless Bishop is moved to acquire a defenceman in a package, I think Murray keeps Lehner down in Bingo this yr to play a lot & trade one of Anderson or Bishop next season.
not bad, but a couple of things. if regin and latendresse don't work out, i'd rather replace them with hoffman or da costa and keep greening/smith where they are.

andrej sustr should definitely be on the radar as i heard some real good things about the kid. the problem is that i think a lot of teams will be after him, so we'll have to entice him to come to ottawa (.i.e. games in the nhl)

here's my crack at the lineup:

michalek - spezza - silf
latendresse - turris - alfie
regin - smith - condra
greening - o'brien - neil

methot - kalrsson
phillips - gonchar
boro - wiercioch (lundin when he comes back)

God Says No is offline   Reply With Quote