View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Sports Enthusiast
Not Here To Be Liked

vCash: 500
http://stats.newyork.cbslocal.com/fb...f=hea&tm=&src=

Quote:
"We went through an exhaustive and exhilarating search in hiring the right man to build the future and culture of a winning franchise," Brandon said, noting that the Bills and Marrone met as many as five times over the past week. "And we believe we just did that."
Five??? Man, it was clear they wanted him from the beginning then.

Quote:
Marrone, who also interviewed with the Cleveland Browns last week, said his first choice was Buffalo in noting the numerous ties he's had to New York. Aside from coaching the Orange, Marrone was an offensive lineman at Syracuse in the 1980s.

"I had said that the Syracuse job was my dream job, and I meant what I said, and having had the opportunity to restore the great tradition of Syracuse football a reality," Marrone said. "Today, I'm experiencing another dream come true. ... I've chosen to be here. I can't tell you how excited I am."

Quote:
Marrone is described as a no-nonsense disciplinarian. He has seven seasons of NFL coaching experience as an assistant. That includes serving as the New Orleans Saints offensive coordinator from 2006-08. He also spent 2002-05 as the New York Jets offensive line coach.
Sounds like Chan, Jauron, Williams and Mularkey!