Thread: Line Combos: Opening night lineup
View Single Post
01-07-2013, 05:13 PM
vCash: 111
Losing Suter has made Weber a less effective player. Weber is not a good puck moving Dman. Josi reminds me of Weber in his first couple years the guy is going to be a stud, but he is not great moving the puck either. I look for growing pains on D until Trotz gets the parings to work.

The best offseason move is Tootoo being gone and signing Goose will pay off long term. Heck the faceoff skills alone improves the team. Not to mention the guy has grit and those who think he will be 4th line are on some good drugs.

Now for the resident Nose picker here. I remember the man crush you have always had for Mason but this is the worst move made in the off season. He was a good back-up goalie when he was here before, failed miserablly as a starter for three teams and now is back. It may be the difference in making the playoffs. Also recall He was the reason I shaved my head and its not a personal thing with the guy, hes a great team member and good in the public. But he lost the starting job to DAN ELLIS. Pekka better be bullet proof.

Byrddog is offline   Reply With Quote