View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 04:59 PM
TCsmyth

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Mantha View Post
I guess I respect anyone doing the 'fan lockout" thing? But that is just not for me in the slightest. I've continued buying Jets gear over the summer and the lockout, and I don't expect to stop now.

The only thing I did was getting rid of Ladd's name on my jersey and putting my own on.

And I'm not selling any of my season tickets out if spite.
I am with you on this...I have no intention of trying to "hurt" TNSE - they haven't done anything to me other than bring NHL hockey back to my small home town.

These last 2 lockouts have done nothing but help the viability of the NHL in Winnipeg. I am sure if Mark Chipman had his druthers, there would not have been a lockout - but he is just one of 30. I for one will be back in MTS full out for as many games as I can make this year. Sorry to say I just don't get the whole "protest" thing, I was devastated when we lost NHL hockey 15+ years ago, and ecstatic we got it back.

I respect anyone's right to not go to a game, pay to watch it, or buy merchandise...I hope people respect my right to spend my entertainment $ on the Winnipeg Jets

TCsmyth is offline   Reply With Quote