View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 05:00 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IHaveNoCreativity View Post
Simon Boudreau to Shawinigan for a 3rd...

Desrosiers is the odd man out in Chitcoutimi... Will be traded for the best offer..

Rousy to Chicputime for a 3rd...

Moncton's selling !
Strange move by Rimouski considering they took Boudreau in the first round (#8 overall) and he fits in with the core of their team being a 95' born player. He also seems to be going well as a 17 year old. Unless there's more to this trade , imo , strange move on Riki's part.

Desrosier could be a last resort for Moncton if they don't have a goalie lined up. He could probably be had for cheap too..

Roussy hasn't been the same player since suffering his shoulder injury. I'm not sure if he's playing injured or what but he seems to shy away from being physical which is what got him into this league in the first place. He was a #6/#7 guy in Moncton and probably wanted out if he was going to be sitting in the stands. I think this trade was to make room for a defender that Moncton will acquire tomorrow, or at least I'm hoping. Considering it's Gatineau's 3rd 2013 , I think it's a great return as it will likely be one of the first picks in the third round.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote