View Single Post
01-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Corey Pronman
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
There has been a HUGE spike in Horvat's production, that has basically coincided with London's massive winning streak.

From what I can judge (based on one TV viewing, highlights, box scores, and reading game reports/assessments) Horvat is the catalyst offensively.

You put him out to get a goal, to keep a lead, to kill a penalty, to score on the PP.....

Yes, London has a good team, that always seems to produce, but Horvat's production + skill + effort + intangible leadership qualities is a 1st rounder in my books.
I may have communicated poorly what I said. I don't believe Horvat is without offensive gifts, to go along with his physical and defensive value, I just don't buy truly significant offensive upside. In a strong class, you would need that to get into my top 30.

Also re: Kujawinski, I was talking to a Head Scout about him and he kind of echoed what some of the posts here discuss. He told me that he's a hard working player, who can at times flash quality offensive ability, but is inconsistent in that area and some nights looks very average offensively.

Corey Pronman is offline   Reply With Quote