View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
That's gotta hurt their playoff chances. They also lost Parenteau to Col, plus Grabner and Hamonic are both out.

Lubomir Visnovsky has decided to stay in the KHL for the remainder of the 2012-13 season.
Visnovsky issued this statement, which Arthur Staple of New York Newsday posted on his Twitter account: "I have decided to stay and continue my career in the KHL for the remainder of the 2012-13 season. I am thankful to the #Isles for being so good to me. My decision not to play in the NHL is due to family and personal reasons. I have made no decisions on next season. My focus now is on Slovan Bratislava, and enjoying my family in my home country." Staple also posted that Visnovsky's agent, Neil Sheehy, said, "The situation would have been the same with any NHL team." It's possible that his situation may have changed because of the lockout, but it's hard to imagine that he ever wanted to play on Long Island. Visnovsky attempted to void his trade to the Islanders from Anaheim this past summer, but the deal was allowed to stand after it went through an arbitrator. This probably isn't the end of this issue though as the Islanders will surely have something to say.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote