2013 New Jersey Devils (Team News, Player Discussion)
View Single Post
01-07-2013, 06:16 PM
Join Date: Aug 2011
Originally Posted by
Predictions for this shortened season:
1. Clarkson production wanes, nothing like last year
2. Butler dazzles early than fizzles out
3. Larsson solidifies himself + puts up good O numbers
4. Kovalchuk comes out hot and stays hot
5. Marty comes out slow
6. Core of Salvador/Greene/Fayne are ready to go (all 3 seem like they were doing everything they could to be ready for this and I'm predicting they are)
7. Tedenby comes back to the big club and produces
Coming back I'm interested in the play of Elias, Volchenkov, and Zajac.
I also hope CGB wreak havoc yet again!
Also I hope Lou packages a defensemen (not Greene/Fayne perferably...Tallinder?) and a prospect/pick to pick up a top 9 forward. Doesn't need to be anyone special but someone that can score/play consistently enough to fill out the top 9.
top 6- Kovalchuk, Elias, Zubrus, Clarkson, Butler, Zajac
bottom 6- Tedenby, Josefson, AQUISITION, Bernier, Carter, Gionta
defense-Greene, Fayne, Larsson, Zidlicky, Salvador, Tallinder/Volchenkov/Harrold
LETS GO DEVILS
I will add to this. I think Zajac will have a wonderful year. He was really good in the playoffs at times and I think He and Kovy will both start off Hot.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Bcap88