View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Leehh

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomast View Post
RHN is pretty accurate comparison. Playing with Erik Karlsson have boosted his developement. At WJC Teräväinen runned PP from point and was very Karlsson like. Very good onetimer and wrister, played clever little passes which made alot of problems to opposite team. He scored one goal with monster slapper in breakaway against goalie from
the point, it reminded me from Selänne. He's not Selänne like player but that slapper was Selänne-like. His vision is outstanding and he was the best player of team finland.

I haven't seen much Gaudreau so i won't compare them.

Interesting to see if Chicago has room in #1 PP for TT at the point in the future.
TT is one of those guys who doesn't have to go out and practice he just picks things he likes. In my junior years there was also one guy who was super skilled and learned basically anything in under two minutes, always when you did put some new game or anything in front of him he picked it out and was unbeatable after, he honestly would've been the next superstar in hockey. Too bad drugs and women took his interests before he even was 16.

Leehh is offline   Reply With Quote