Old
01-07-2013, 07:29 PM
Homesick
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaded-Fan View Post
Oilers' fan:
I overvalue my prospects and players and undervalue yours. Tell you what, I will package a whole lot of crap for one of your top prospects. You have your pick of aging overpriced vets we would love to get rid of or unproven prospects who likely will never amount to anything. Sound good?

Pens' fan:
I overvalue my prospects and players and undervalue yours. Tell you what, I will package a whole lot of crap for one of your top prospects. You have your pick of aging overpriced vets we would love to get rid of or unproven prospects who likely will never amount to anything. Sound good?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big McLargehuge View Post
Posts like this make me wish we had the ability to 'like' a post.
both of these posts are completely unnecessary in this thread as it has been civil with both sides bringing up valid points.
Edmonton really isn't that deep on prospects past the next two seasons. Eberle, Hall, and I guess Yakupov are the only sure things.
I'm sure an unbiased Penguins fan doesn't believe that all of their D prospects are sure things. If I had a dollar for every time I read that on here though..... Ka ching!

Homesick is offline   Reply With Quote