Thread: Pre-Game Talk: 2013 NHL Entry Draft Talk
View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 07:41 PM
thefeebster

vCash: 500
I think where he is now is fair. One tournament does not make a player, even though I thought he was excellent given his team and situation.

There's a lot of people who are first round conversation right now and as always, in the back half of the 1st, its always a big group of guys who can go there. I don't think I can make that kind of guarantee (That Dano will go in the 1st) based on a handful of games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsmaster View Post
About Bailey, he's raw and big, but I have a hard time ranking him higher. He doesn't seem too smart, and hasn't put it all together (not even close)....he's a homerun swing to be sure.
I'll admit he is a bit raw, but i think he was just on the cusp of showing what he is capable of, right before this 2nd injury. He will be a good scorer with the shot he has. Leads Kitchener in +/- from the 2nd/3rd line. A bit under-rated defensively perhaps or pretty damn lucky.

I'd definitely have him over Tolchinsky whom Button has higher. And perhaps over Zach Nastasiuk, but he is endearing with his work effort so i can understand it.