View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 07:43 PM
ChipDouglas

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eple View Post
Do you guys experience crazy streaks in this game? It's f&%%ng frustrating when first you win 10 games in a row, scoring goals with minimal effort, and the next thing you know, you got a 6 game losing streak going on, with no bounces coming your way and scoring a goal is impossible. This is me today. And this is not the first time this is not happening to me, this is just the most glaring example. I mean cmon, I went 10-0-0 and then six next 0-5-1. And I checked that the the games I won were against better opponents too. It's ridiculous and sometimes makes me want to break my copy.

EDIT: I OFFICIALLY ****ING HATE THIS GAME what the ****
I'm in the same boat. I will rarely split a set of two games. I tend to win four, then lose three, win five, lose six, etc.

I've played about 500 games of HUT and I've been about 12-19 games over .500 since mid-October. Basically, I've been exactly .500 for the last three months.

I guess that means EA's match-up system works well, but the streaky nature of the game is frustrating. I'm on a three game win streak today, though, so I hate EA just a little less today than yesterday!