View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 07:53 PM
LeafsColts13

vCash: 598
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
Its a joke isnt it? U forgot to mention the $30 dollar parking. Bottle of water is $4.00. One beer $13.00 for a king can. The burke dog house, what a cash grab gimmick. Leafs are built on corporate support. Those tickets are bought by these huge companies and tickets are given away for free to the employee's. This makes for fans in suits who talk business, eat sushi in the lower bowl and miss the first 5 mins of every period and gone mid way through the third. Leaf game atmosphere is prettty bad. Bunch of bandwagon jumpers. But they surely make $$$$$. Maple Leaf Gardens was a true atmosphere.
I agree the atmosphere is terrible and when you watch the platinum seats empty for half the game while the real fans are outside watching on the screen. The BMC which is no madhouse is a better experience to watch games than the acc. The last game I was at was in the 300 level and I got a steal on tickets at $85 each. Hopefully people continue to support the colts and the OHL as it has been great to see the BMC sold out the last few games.

On the comment about the Leivo trade rumour, it seems Sudbury is having trouble with players reporting as I also heard Corrado was on his way to Owen Sound but the player would not report to the wolves. I think we have a better chance of getting Quine and/or Koekkoek from the petes if they still decide to buy with Scheifele return unlikely.