Old
01-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Atomos2
Attitude problems

vCash: 543
Quote:
Originally Posted by SephF View Post
Hall obviously has great chemistry with Eberle and they play well with Tavares

I'm really hoping for a Hall-Tavares-Eberle scoring line in Sochi.

Fair enough on the Seguin statement but I feel like Halls pre-exsisting chemistry with Eberle, and the fact that he's a Natural LW (where you have Seguin who is a natural center, but playing RW in the bigs on the LW on team canada?) would make him more valuable to TC.

Believe me, the Oilers struggles have little to nothing to do with Taylor Hall or Jordan Eberle.
I don't know if you watched the world championships, but Tavares has a lot more chemistry with Skinner then he does with Eberle and Tavares has never even played with Hall. I don't think Hall has done enough in these past few years to warrant a spot with Team Canada...at least not at the elite level. I know his juniour career he was a double mem cup MVP, but all these other guys have accomplished or have been successful. We don't need another scorer, we have enough. I only see Hall as an asset if he is willing to play another role.

And in terms of Seguin, I was merely just fitting him into a spot in which I think Giroux and Stamkos go together. You can switch Giroux and Seguin's positions if you want because I'm sure Giroux is versatile.

BTW: Last time Team Canada had Mike Richards on the wing, I'm pretty sure they couldn't care less if you are a natural centre or not. You have to adapt to the roles you are being given.

Last edited by Atomos2: 01-07-2013 at 09:00 PM.