View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Shepard

vCash: 500
Catherine - 8.5

Decided to give this a try since I had some Christmas money, and it's by the Persona team, so I figured it should be good. Puzzle gameplay was much deeper than I expected, and pretty tough at times - even on easy, story and music were well done (love Shoji Meguro's work), and the art style is great. I was also pleasantly surprised by how the game doesn't really rely on sex appeal at all, despite what the box art may make you think.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward - 9.0

After playing Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors; I knew I needed to get either a Vita of 3DS to play this game (went with 3DS). The story is a bit worse than 999's, mainly because it serves as a bridge to Zero Escape 3, but it's still very enjoyable. The puzzles are better than 999's though, and it's nice how in the default difficulty, the characters don't practically tell you exactly how to solve the puzzles if you don't immediately solve them. Thoroughly enjoyed this game, and so far it's my GOTY for 2012. Can't wait for Zero Escape 3 and seeing how this trilogy ends.

Shepard is offline   Reply With Quote