View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Bleedred
Pete still coach?

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidevil View Post
I hope like hell Clarkson doesn't leave. Because if he does what's the bet we will be looking for a carbon copy of him in free agency the next year and offering him 5 million plus. He get's such a bad rap around here. It's almost as if him scoring 30 has been bad for his rep on these boards.

"clarkson is such a tard who can't skate, no way he will score 30 again!!!"
I don't want him to leave either. I'm afraid we might have to pay him $5 million if he gets to UFA. Burke will probably throw that at him.

If Clarkson, and Zajac both leave then Andy Greene will be our third longest tenured player. In the worst case scenario we lose Clarkson, Zajac, and Zubrus then Greene will be our third longest tenured player with Salvador being our fourth.

Doubt we lose all. Zubrus probably wants to stay I just hope not at overpayment. The vets seem to love it in Jersey as Sal just showed while a lot of the younger guys(Martin, Parise) feel spoiled, and think they're too good. As far as Patty I think he'll play after this year. I hope we don't give him a long contract cause I can actually see him retiring after another two or three years.