5. Corrente
6. McPherson

G:
1. Brodeur
2. Hedberg
3. Kinkaid
4. Frazee

Analysis:
The team's forward depth is abismal. At center, we have one experienced center, one second year player, one third year player, and one AHL call-up who can hopefully retain his playing abilities from the playoffs last year. Right wing is not as bad as I thought but it still lacks in defensive ability. Left wing is the weakest position even with Zubrus who is usually a right wing. I had to put in Sykora even though he is unsigned. I have never seen Barch play but I believe that his experience puts him over Tedenby and Pesonen.

The defense is what will get the team through the season. Just like last year, there is no one guy, but six or seven guys that can hold their own. If Salvador, Greene, Fayne, and Volchenkov all play around the same level as last year and Zidlicky and Larsson chip in twenty points each the team should be in the playoff hunt.

I don't expect anything special from the goalies but I expect them to not get blown out of the water.

Conclusion:
The defense will make or brake this team and Tallinder should be traded for a veteran left wing.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Sincerely,

This guy.