View Single Post
Old
01-07-2013, 09:41 PM
drgregg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch27 View Post
Enough of this. I can't take this **** anymore. I just want it to end. I hate to say it, but I don't even care what happens anymore. I hope for everyone on here that the team stays but ****, I've had enough of this. I just want it to be over.
For me, I feel so much better now that there is a deadline in place. Knowing that one way or the other this is all over at the end of the month has me feeling so much more relaxed about the whole process. No more Ken Jones, no more Glendale meetings, it is all over in just a few short weeks. Thank God.

Quote:
EDIT: Kudos to you guys for putting up with it for this long. I'm as big a Coyotes fan as anybody, but I couldn't imagine being there and going through this. Anybody that says the Coyotes have no fans doesn't have a clue. Best fans in the league.
Honestly, it is the community on this board in large part why I, an out of town fan even care where the team plays. I still remember vividly when the team left Winnipeg and that happenning to this group of people is something I cannot imagine. The diehards here who have stuck around and cared year after year through all of the very lean years are the best fans in the league and deserve to have nothing but good things happen for this team.